Triunfo Del Amor Capitulo 44

El Triunfo Del Amor Capitulo 45, Cristian de la Fuente will have a cameo on the soap Triumph Of Love actor will soon record some scenes, "will hit him in the story. We are very happy and hope that is inserted into the first weeks of next year," said Victoria Ruffo to Notimex .

Although the actress does not know much about the character who plays Cristian de la Fuente explained that his income "will cool off this storyline." It is expected that the Chilean actor recording began in mid-January in the production of Salvador Mejia.

Christian said one of the leading people Maite Perroni, so you have to fight with William Levy to win her love.

News Today, Maite Perroni and Triumph of Love cast counting the hours for the holiday on Thursday, December 23: "today is allowed because the dates are also important and special to share with your family, people you want," said Maite Perroni in an interview with Televisa Espectáculos .

Telenovela star Triumph of Love and ready to celebrate Christmas in the company of their loved ones: "We'll be in my house is my grandmother, my uncles, my aunts, my cousins, now you will perform a typical holiday dinner, gifts," He said the actress.

And even on vacation, Triumph of Love, the better: "Hopefully not miss because it will be very attractive because of their past these days, is expected to join us, we still have many stories to tell," said Maite Perroni.

In 2010, the year in which Maite Perroni return to soap operas, music and love found in the singer Marie de la Parra: "Fortunately I have health, I am alive, I've worked, I am stable, happy, with my family and most important, "he said.

Triunfo Del Amor Capitulo 44 online, Before going on vacation, actress and singer sent a message to fans: "I send kisses and the best for this 2011. Blogger Garut Website

0 komentar:

KLIK UNTUK MENAMPILKAN SEMUA KOMENTAR


Posting Komentar

Related Websites

Archives

Followers