Ver Eva Luna Capitulo 45 Online

Ver Eva Luna Capitulo 45 Online, De Eva Luna Capitulo 46 Online, El Eva Luna Capitulo 47 Online. a telenovela that had just entered the episode 45, Telenovela or telemundo. the banyan at some sites that post and to review records of telenovela actors Eva Luna. Following his brief post.

Crown and the band of "Miss" left behind. Priscila Perales debut as an actress in the telenovela "Eva Luna", which was recorded in Miami for Univision.

The Monterrey that carried the title of Nuestra Belleza Mexico in 2005, and two years later won as Miss International in Japan, will debut as a villain.

"I make my Performance Studies at the University of California, Los Angeles and focuses on film and television.

"I'm happy, I spoke last month Univision and Venevision manufacturer to offer me the role of villain, which moved me so," said Priscilla.

27-year-old Eva Luna started recording in December and will air in a few weeks.

0 komentar:

KLIK UNTUK MENAMPILKAN SEMUA KOMENTAR


Posting Komentar

Related Websites

Archives

Followers